Kathmandu city itself has limited activities for visitors beyond the amazing sightseeing and general experience of being there, but it is the starting point for numerous adventures in the rest of the country including trekking, rafting, jungle adventures, and more extreme sports.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Jungle Nepal Resort
- Return airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Transportation Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara / Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Inter-City transfer & Sightseeing by Non AC Vehicle
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival At Kathmandu
- Meeting at airport upon arrival by Nebuti Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu.
- After short relaxation at the hotel, you will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out. While you are not allowed into the temple if you are not a Hindu, the grounds surrounding the temple usually have a fascinating crowd of the faithful. Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 02: Kathmandu To Chitwan ( 175 Kms )
- Drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 175 Km & is a 06 hours drive from Kathmandu. Situated in the Terai plains Chitwan offers pure retreat to the Jungle lovers and nature i.e forest lovers.
- Enjoy jungle observation at Chitwan National park. The highlight being the Elephant Safari in the jungles which will take place in the evening or morning time depending on the time you reach the resort. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Chitwan To Pokhara ( 210 Kms )
Travel from Kathmandu to Pokhara
Bus via Kathmandu
Day 04: Pokhara Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Davis Falls is a waterfall located at Pokhara in Kaski District, Nepal. An interesting aspect of the falls is that the water travels through a natural tunnel prior.
Day 05: Pokhara To Kathmandu
Travel from Pokhara to Chitwan
Day 06: Transfer Kathmandu Airport
- This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan's central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley's Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps.
- Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
Hotel Gangjong (3 star)
G.P.O. Box 385, Lazimpat, Thamel, Thamel - 44600, Kathmandu
Kantipur Hotel (3 star)
VIP Area, Lake-Side Pokhara, Pokhara 33700, Nepal, Pokhara
Jungle Nepal Resort
Bachhauli-2, Sauraha, Chitwan National Park, Chitwan
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.