Nepal is one of the most beautiful and spectacular countries in the world Soaring Mt. Everest and the sister Himalayas, renowned for their ice-capped rugged grandeur, defy all descriptive superlatives and have a spiritual magic which is simply unparalleled. But Nepal is also a vibrant country, full of temples and tea houses, quirky and colorful customs, fabulous flowers and animals and has a culture of beliefs and traditions which will enrich your life and change your perspective forever.
Kathmandu Delight Honeymoon Package3N Kathmandu
Last Booked 8 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Honymoon Cake
- Flower Bouquet
- Bottle of wine
- Candle night Dinner with Cultural Program
- Applicable taxes
Hotel Gangjong (3 star)
G.P.O. Box 385, Lazimpat, Thamel, Thamel - 44600, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.