Nepal is a small, landlocked country situated between India and China. Famous for the world's highest mountain, Mount Everest, and the birthplace of Lord Buddha. Nepal offers amazing and diverse holiday opportunities. With its ancient culture and the Himalayas as a backdrop, it is known as the roof of the world. Nepal possesses some of the most outstanding bio-diversity in the world, ranging from sub-tropical rain forests to alpine deserts.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kathmandu - Airport transfer and Sightseeing by A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- International airport transfers using an A/c Car
- Half day sightseeing as per the itinerary using an A/c car.
- Welcome drink upon arrival
Hotel Shanker (5 star)
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.