Nagarkot village lies 32 km east of the Kathmandu valley in the hilltop at the altitude of 2175m from the sea level. It is one of the best view points of this region which is famous for the view of sunrise and sunset in the Himalayas. It is the best tourist destination due to the amazing views of the Himalayan Mountains. Nagarkot is also famous as the perfect Picnic spot of the Kathmandu valley.
Kathmandu Nagarkot Package3N Kathmandu and 1N Nagarkot
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- 02 airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Transportation Kathmandu / Nagarkot / Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
P.O.Box. 11767 Thamel Marg 723/28 Thamel, Kathmandu
Hotel Chautari Paradise Inn (3 star)
Chautari, Nagarkot Rd, Nagarkot 44812, Nagarkot
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.