Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is one of the oldest cities of the world set admits in the beautiful valley of Himalaya and loved by those who appreciate the nature at its best. The city of Kathmandu attracted the tourists especially form the Asian countries for its silent Kathmandu Valleys (the World Heritage Site), snow clad mountains, ancient temples and colorful bazaars.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by a non a/c vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by a non a/c vehicle
- Applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
- Meeting at airport upon arrival by Nebuti Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom.
- After arrival you will be transferred to the hotel.
Things to see and do
The Kathmandu Valley located in Nepal , lies at the crossroads of ancient civilizations of Asia , and has at least 130 important monuments, including several pilgrimage ...
Day 02: Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most significant Hindu temples of Shiva in the world, located on the banks of the Bagmati River in the eastern part of Kathmandu, the ...
The Bagmati River is a river of Nepal . It flows through the Kathmandu valley and separates Kathmandu from Lalitpur . It is considered a holy river by Hindus and ...
Day 03: Kathmandu / Airport
Regency Suite King
Regency Executive Suite
Hyatt Regency Kathmandu (5 star)
PO Box 9609, Taragaon, Boudha Road - 44600, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.