Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal, is one of the oldest cities of the world set admits in the beautiful valley of Himalaya and loved by those who appreciate the nature at its best. The city of Kathmandu attracted the tourists especially form the Asian countries for its silent Kathmandu Valleys (the World Heritage Site), snow clad mountains, ancient temples and colorful bazaars.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport / Hotel / Airport transfers by a non a/c vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary by a non a/c vehicle
- Applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu
- Meeting at airport upon arrival by Nebuti Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom.
- After arrival you will be transferred to the hotel.
Things to see and do
The Kathmandu Valley located in Nepal , lies at the crossroads of ancient civilizations of Asia , and has at least 130 important monuments, including several pilgrimage ...
Day 02: Kathmandu
Things to see and do
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the most significant Hindu temples of Shiva in the world, located on the banks of the Bagmati River in the eastern part of Kathmandu, the ...
The Bagmati River is a river of Nepal . It flows through the Kathmandu valley and separates Kathmandu from Lalitpur . It is considered a holy river by Hindus and ...
Day 03: Kathmandu / Airport
Hotel Everest (5 star)
P.O. Box 659 New Baneswor - 44600, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.