Kathmandu to Gosaikunda Helicopter tour
Sightseeing and Transfers
- Helicopter flight to Gosaikunda
- All air transfers by tourist vehicle
- All sightseeing as included in itinerary with hindi or english speking guide
- Hindi or English Speaking Guide
- 24 Hr internet access in hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Gosaikunda is a holy lake. Every year thousands of hindus take holy bath in gosaikunda in the occasion of "Rakshy bandhan".
This itinerary will take you to Gosaikunda by helicopter.
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Arrival
On your arrival you will be transferred to hotel. Our assistant will meet you and explain you about the tour. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Day 02 : Full Day Kathmandu Sightseeing With Pashupatinath Darshan
After breakfast, full day Kathmandu sightseeing to Shoyembhunath, Boudha and Pashupatinath. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Things to see and do
Boudhanath is a colossal stupa north east of Pashupatinath and lies a further 2 km by road. One of the oldest and the biggest Buddhist monuments ever built in Nepal, ...
Day 03 : Helicopter Charter Flight To Gosaikunda
You will fly to Gosaikunda in chartered helicopter flight and fly back after taking holy bath and performing puja. Evening free to go around market. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
Things to see and do
Gosaikunda , also spelled Gosainkunda and Gosain Kunda is an alpine freshwater oligotrophic lake in Nepal 's Langtang National Park , located at an altitude of 4,380...
Day 04 : Departure
You will be dropped to your departure point.
Hotel Manang (3 star)
Paknajol, Thamel P.O. Box 5608, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.
Customize and Get Best Price
Copyright 2018 ORN TripFactory Pvt. Ltd. All rights reserved.
Get the Best Quote for Your Holiday Trip!
How It Works
Tell Us About Your Holiday
Give us details so that we can connect you with the right travel expert
Connect with a Travel Expert
Take the help of Travel Expert to customize your holiday experience
Book Your Perfect Holiday
Get the best deal for your holiday
Enter your email address below, and we'll email you a link to reset your password: