Nepal is a beautiful Himalayan country with its perfect Himalayan scenery and religious sites that has old neplease architecture. We have designed Kathmandu Valley sightseeing tour for those who wish to explore religious site of Hindu and Buddhist of Kathmandu valley with in short time
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Blue Horizon
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival Day In Kathmandu
Our official representative will greet you and assist you to the hotel. After check in to the hotel visit our office for further briefing of your upcoming tour with us. At the same time we will introduce with our tour guide. After that, stroll around the main downtown. We do arrange one official dinner at one of the most popular typical Nepalese restaurant where you will enjoy the ethnic dance that represent from the different part of the country. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing Tour
- Today we proceed for the city tour of Kathmandu to visit following places which are listed in the world heritage site.
- Pashupati Nath Temple
- Bouddha Nath Saupa
- Swayambhu Nath Stupa
- Kathmandu Durbar Square
Day 3: Sunrise At Nagarkot Via Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- At early morning drive to Nagarkot for excellent panoramic views Mountains including Mount Everest view as well as sunrise. Nagarkot is very popular view point from where you can enjoy 360% views of mountains and Kathmandu valley. Then drive to Bhaktapur (City of Devotees) and continue drive to Kathmandu after Bhaktapur excursion.
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Well known for the fifty five windows palace of brick and wood and in Nepali (Pachpanna Jhayale Durbar) is the main charming of this place. The square is one of the most charming architectural showpieces of the Valley as it highlights the ancient arts of Nepal. The city lies about 13 kilometers East of Kathmandu. It is the home of medieval art & architecture and still retains its rich medieval aroma.
- Overnight stay in Kathmandu.
Day 4: Departure Day From Kathmandu
Today is the last day of the trip with us. If you would like to extend your holiday with us, we will help you if you require otherwise we will assist you to the airport as per your flight departure time. If your flight is late evening, you can do last minute shopping or manage your photos of the trip then final departure from the airport.
Hotel Blue Horizon (3 star)
P.O. Box: 9154 Kesharmahal, Thamel, Kathmandu, Nepal, Kathmandu
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.