Katra Town, lying in the foot of Trikuta Mountains, 48 kms. from Jammu, serves as the base camp for visiting the famous shrine of Shri Mata Vaishno Devi, which is approachable on foot along a 13 kms long well laid footpath. Every year, more than 4.5 million pilgrims pass through Katra on their way to the holy shrine. The cave shrine of Mata Vasihnodeviji or Trikuta Bhagwati (alt: 5,200 ft.) has been a beacon of faith and fulfilment to millions of devotees from all over the world.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Katra - AC Car
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The White Hotel
|Breakfast and Dinner|
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Katra Arrival
Pick up from Jammu Airport / Rail station & Transfer to Katra Hotel
Day 2: Visit To Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan
Early Morning after Breakfast, proceed for Mata Vaishno Devi Bhawan. Trek down to Katra after Darshans. Overnight stay at Katra.
Day 3: Katra Airport / Railway Station Drop By Hotel Car.
Departure Airport / Railway Station Transfer by Hotel Car.
Deluxe Room- Single
Executive Valley View Room
Executive Hill View Room
The White Hotel (4 star)
Off Katra Reasi Road Katra, Vaishnodevi - 182301, Katra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.