Katra Vaishno Devi, as it is popularly known, is a small town in Reasi district of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir situated in the foothills of the Trikuta Mountains, where the holy shrine of Vaishno Devi is located. The journey to the shrine is in itself a spiritual experience and one can see people with ailments climbing up the holy shrine ignorant of their pain and miseries.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Jammu - Non Ac vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All sightseeing & transfers by Non AC Vehicle
- Toll, tax, driver allowance for all trips
- Heli ticket (To & Fro ) Book before One month only
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Jummu Later Proceed To Katra
Arrival Jammu and meet our representative at Jammu airport/railway station and transfer to Katra. check in to the hotel, rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing Tour Of Katra
After breakfast proceed for maa Vaishno Devi Darshan by hotel cab, after darshan transfer to hotel. Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure From Jummu
After breakfast check out from hotel drop at Jammu airport/railway station.
Jammu road, Katra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.