In the heart of Assam, covering an area of 430 sq-kms, is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses, as well as many mammals, including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One elephant ride &one rounds of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Guwahati - Kaziranga National Park (assam)
Things to see and do
Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport (IATA: GAU, ICAO: VEGT), also known as Guwāhāti International Airport and formerly as Borjhar Airport, is the primary ...
Day 02 : Kaziranga (assam)
Day 03 : Kaziranga – Guwahati (assam)
- After breakfast check out and drive to Guwahati (250 kms/ 5 hrs drive). Check in to hotel. Later visit Kamakhya temple it is situated at the top of the Nilachal Hill at about 800 feet above the sea level. The entire temple complex not only comprises of many other temples but also a whole set of people connected with them. Apart from the main Devi temple, it also comprises of some other major temples of Devi Kali, Tara, Bagala, Chinnamasta, Bhuvanesvari, Bhairavi and Dhumavati. (Timing 08:00 A.M till 01:00 P.M & 3:00 P.M till its gets dark)
- Also visit Sankardev Kalakhetra - located in a beautifully landscaped setting and inaugurated in 1998, is a multi-Arts complex showcasing the rich culture of the state. Named after the most honored Vaishnava saint and the greatest integrator of Assamese society Srimanta Sankardeva, the Kalakshetra houses a Central Museum where objects and day-to-day articles used by different ethnic groups are exhibited. It preserves the cultural identity of various communities and tribes of Assam by promoting dance, drama, music and art. There is also an Artists’ Village that creates the atmosphere of a typical Assamese community, the Lalit-Kala Bhavan art gallery where exhibitions, art and sculpture workshops are also held, a Heritage Park, an open-air theatre with the capacity to hold 2,000 people, a traditional Vaishnavite temple and the Sahitya Bhavan library of rare books and manuscripts. Overnight at Guwahati.
Things to see and do
Kamakhya Temple, The Kamakhya Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to the mother goddess Kamakhya, one of the oldest of the 51 Shakti Pithas, situated on the Nilachal Hill in ...
Travel from Kaziranga to Guwahati
Day 04 : Guwahati Airport Drop (assam)
1no. Kohora Gaon, Bogorijuri Kaziranga National Park , Dist: Golaghat - 785109,, Kaziranga
Aarian Aatithya (3 star)
17, Ananda Nagar Road, Near Nayantara Supermarket, Sixmile -781022, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.