Shillong is the only hill station in the country that is accessible from all sides. Home to several waterfalls, it is also known as the Scotland of the East. The British legacy is still visible in the architecture and food habits of the population. The Assam style houses with slanting roofs, large number of windows and wooden floors look like a piece of art
Kaziranga And Shillong With Elephant Ride2N Kaziranga , 2N Shillong and 1N Guwahati
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One Elephant ride
- One round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
Wild Grass Lodge
Joint Director of Tourism Kaziranga National Park Golaghat, Kaziranga
Hotel Centre Point (3 star)
Police Bazar (Khyndailad) - 793001, Shillong
Hotel Brahmaputra Ashok (3 star)
M.G. Road, Opp. High Court, Guwahati, Assam 781001, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.