Guwahati, the former capital of the Indian state of Assam, is one of the most important cities in northeast India.Guwahati was the capital of many ancient kingdoms. Situated on the banks of the River Brahmaputra, this city has several permanent and temporary islands.Guwahati has a well-organised transportation system that makes it easy for tourists to travel around the city.
Kaziranga National Park Package2N Kaziranga , 1N Jorhat and 2N Dibrugarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel MD Continental
Little Palace Hotel
- Boat cruise to Dibrusaikhuwa
- One elephant ride & two rounds of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
1no. Kohora Gaon, Bogorijuri Kaziranga National Park , Dist: Golaghat - 785109,, Kaziranga
Hotel MD Continental (3 star)
Old Balibat Road, Marwari Patty, Jorhat, Marwari Patty, Gar-Ali, Kalakhowa Gaon, Assam 785001, Jorhat
Little Palace Hotel (3 star)
River Bank, A.T. Road Assam, Dibrugarh 786001, Dibrugarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.