In the heart of Assam, covering an area of 430 sq-kms, is inhabited by the world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses, as well as many mammals, including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and thousands of birds. In 1985, it was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO for its unique natural environment
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kaziranga - Non A/C
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One elephant ride & three rounds of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 01 : Guwahati - Kaziranga National Park (assam)
Arrive Guwahati airport and drive to Kaziranga (250 Kms / 5 hrs drives). Check in Hotel. Overnight in Kaziranga.
Day 02 : Kaziranga (assam)
After an early wake up, you will be taken to the riding point for an Elephant Ride. After the ride return back to the hotel after having breakfast at leisure. Afternoon Jeep safari to Western Range. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Things to see and do
Day 03: Kaziranga (assam)
After breakfast Jeep safari to the Eastern Range. Return for lunch. After lunch Jeep Safari to the Central Range. Overnight at Kaziranga.
Things to see and do
Day 04 : Kaziranga – Guwahati Airport Drop (assam)
After breakfast check out and drive to Guwahati airport in time (250 kms/ 5 hrs drive).
Twin Bedded Cottage
1no. Kohora Gaon, Bogorijuri Kaziranga National Park , Dist: Golaghat - 785109,, Kaziranga
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.