Unwind yourself with a trip to Kaziranga. Kaziranga excites the senses, arrests the soul. It beckons a visit. The park is home to large breeding populations of elephants, wild water buffalo and swamp deer.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet & greet upon arrival
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing with Tata Indica as per the itinerary
- Accommodation on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary
- 01 Elephant ride & one round of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
- Mineral water
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival In Guwahati
- Arrive Guwahati airport and drive to Kaziranga (250 Kms / 5 hrs drives). Check in Hotel. Overnight in Kaziranga.
- Note: This is for your information that elephant ride and jeep safari and forest entry are regulated and controlled by the forest dept. Govt. of Assam. As such we do not have any control for booking of elephant seats and entry by jeeps
Things to see and do
Kaziranga National Park is a birding paradise; the grasslands are a raptor country that can be seen on safari makes a remarkable experience. These include the Oriental Honey ...
Day 02: Elephant Ride
Day 03: Guwahati Airport Drop
Kaziranga National Park Golaghat Dist. - 785109, Assam, India, Kaziranga
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.