Kaziranga National Park – a world heritage site, the park hosts two-thirds of the world’s Great One-horned rhinoceros. Kaziranga also boasts the highest density of tigers among the protected areas in the world and was declared a Tiger Reserve in 2006.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Jeep Safari 1 Range at Kaziranga National park
- All transfers and Sightseeing by the Private vehicle (Non AC)
- Parking fees of the car
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 :arrival At Guwahati
- Pickup Airport or Railway station and visit Kamakhya Temple.
- Kamakhya Temple, which is situated at the top of the Nilachal Hill at about 800 feet above the sea level. The entire temple complex not only comprises of many other temples but also a whole set of people connected with them. Apart from the main devi temple, it also comprises of some other major temples of devi Kali, Tara, Bagala, Chinnamasta, Bhuvanesvari, Bhairavi and Dhumavati. Overnight stay at Kaziranga.
Day 02 : Jeep Safari And Elephant Safari At Kaziranga National Park
Things to see and do
Morning 06:30 and Afternoon 14:30 time to visit into the National Park, jeep safaris are accompanied by a guide/escort and last for 3-4 hours in the morning and 3-4 hours in ...
Day 03 : Guwahati Airport Or Railway Station Drop
Dhansiri Resort (3 star)
Kohora Kaziranga National Park, Kaziranga
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.