The Aberdare National Park covers the higher areas of the Aberdare Mountain Range of central Kenya and the Aberdare Salient to their east. Lake Naivasha is a freshwater lake in Kenya, outside the town of Naivasha in Nakuru County.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Aberdare National Park||1 night(s)||
|Lake Naivasha||1 night(s)||
Lake Naivasha Country Club
|Masai Mara National Reserve||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- Game drives via safari minibus with professional English-speaking driver
- Park Fees
- 1L of water provided per person per day
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Nairobi To Aberdare National Park
Day 02 : Lake Naivasha
Travel from Aberdare National Park to Lake Naivasha
Day 03 : Masai Mara
Travel from Lake Naivasha to Masai Mara National Reserve
Travel, fly, drive
Day 04 : Masai Mara
Day 05 : Departure
Marasa Africa Kenya GPO P.O. Box 48995 Nairobi 00100 Kenya, Aberdare National Park
Lake Naivasha Country Club (5 star)
South Lake Road Naivasha Karagite Kenya, Lake Naivasha
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.