Kerala is the most popular honeymoon destination in India, particularly because of its romantic resorts on the beaches, backwaters and hill stations. Kerala is considered as "One of the top 20 destinations to visit before you die", as stated by National Geographic Traveler and it is one among the sought after paradise for honeymoon couples.
Kerala - A Lovers Paradise1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kumarakom
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel The Dunes
Deep Woods Resort
Hotel Tigers Roare
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers with English speaking Chauffeur
- Welcome on arrival
- All hotel taxes
Hotel The Dunes (4 star)
Dwaraswamy Iyer Road, off M G Road - 682535, Kochi
Deep Woods Resort (3 star)
Pulimoottil Estate, Near Letchmi Tea Estate, Mankulam Road - 682020, Munnar
Hotel Tigers Roare (3 star)
Near Entrance Gate, Kumily - 685536, Thekkady
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
Chaithanya House Boat Service Kumarakom, Kumarakom
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.