Known for its spices, backwaters, alternative medicinal healing treatments and of course the wonderful culture, Kerala is truly God's own country. Complete with lush greenery, surrounded by mountains and myriads of coconuts and other spice farms, this is a beautiful place to be if you are looking to relax and rejuvenate your senses.
Kerala - God’s own country1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Ac Vehicle for sightseeing as per Itinerary
- all transfers
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Fort Castle (3 star)
Rose Lane Fort Cochin - 682001, Kochi
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
By-Pass Road - 685 536, Thekkady
Riverine Resort (3 star)
Greenwalk riverine resort kanjippadam chempumpuram po 688505, Alappuzha, Kerala, Alleppey
Thapovan Heritage Home (4 star)
Nellikunnu Mulloor P. O. Kovalam - 695521, Trivandrum
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.