Kerala is one of the most beautiful states of the country and incorporates glorious natural beauty. Kerala is the land of romantic beaches, backwaters, houseboat journeys, dense green forests, tea gardens hill stations and various other attractions. Picturesque natural beauty of this state attracts the people from all around the world. Kerala is the best place in the country to enjoy the backwaters and houseboat journeys.
Kerala - Nature's Extravaganza2N Munnar , 1N Kumarakom and 2N Trivandrum
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Deep Woods Resort
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- AC Indica for all transfers with English speaking Chauffeur
- Welcome on arrival
- All hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Deep Woods Resort (3 star)
Pulimoottil Estate, Near Letchmi Tea Estate, Mankulam Road - 682020, Munnar
Lakesong Resort (4 star)
Ammankari Road - 686563, Kumarakom
Uday Suites (5 star)
34/757/3. Watts Lane Beach P.O. Shangumugham - 695007, Trivandrum
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.