The heart land of the state, central Kerala has played a formative role in the evolution of the socio- cultural identity of Kerala. From the Jew Street in Kochi to the world famous Periyar Tiger Reserve in Idukki, from the hill stations of Munnar to the finest wildlife reserves in Thekkady, Kerala is one of the naturally, culturally and historically rich regions of the state.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Abad Copper Castle Resort
Abad Green Forest
Abad Whispering Palms
Abad Harmonia Ayurveda Beach Resort
- Airport transfers
- All applicable taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Kochi And Transfer To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Kumarakom
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 5: Kumarakom To Kovalam
Travel from Kumarakom to Kovalam
Day 6: Kovalam Sightseeing
Day 7: Departure
Abad Copper Castle Resort (4 star)
Kannan Devan Hills - 685612, Munnar
Abad Green Forest (3 star)
Opposite RC Church, Thekkady Junction, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Abad Whispering Palms (4 star)
New Nazarath Road, Puthuchara - 686562, Kumarakom
Abad Harmonia Ayurveda Beach Resort (3 star)
Chowara, Adimalathura, Thiruvananthapuram District - 695501, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.