From mist cloaked mountains to golden beaches, from quaint gushing waterfalls to breathtakingly serene backwaters, from palm fronds delicately dipping into waters to sprawling tea gardens, from man made wonders to the marvels of nature - if there's is one place that has it all, it is Kerala, God's Own Country. Just a few reasons that make Kerala tourism a buzzword for tourists.
Kerala A Lovers Paradise2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 2N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Private Indigo/Similar from Cochin for the complete tour of 7 days
- Tavera car for all transfers and sightseeing as per program
- Car cost inclusive of fuel, driver allowances, toll & paring
10/684, Tea County Road, Opposite KTDC Tea County - 685612, Munnar
Hotel S.N. International
K.K Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Aqua Holidays Houseboat (3 star)
14 Municipal Library Complex Opp: Boat Jetty - 688 013, Alleppey
hawa beach resort
Light House, Kovalam Vizhinjam P O Trivandrum Kerala, India, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.