The rich tradition and culture of Kerala has resulted in numerous places of worship in Kerala. Kerala temple architecture is unique, and it is in harmony with the natural resources and the climatic conditions of the region. A colorful calendar of festivals and strict worship protocols are associated with the hundreds of temples that line the landscape of Kerala.
Kerala-A Religious Land1N Thrissur , 1N Guruvayoor , 1N Kochi and 1N Kottayam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Airport or railway station transfers
- Government service taxes
Hotel Mangala Towers (4 star)
Paliyam Road, Near Vadakke North Bus Stand, Thrissur, Kerala 680001, Thrissur
Kunnathur Mana Ayurveda Heritage (4 star)
Guruvayoor - Althara - Ponnani Road, Punnayurkulam, Guruvayoor
Gokulam Park Hotel & Convention Centre (4 star)
Opp PVS Memorial Hospital, Kaloor - 682017, Kochi
Indraprastam Hotel (4 star)
Sreenivasa Iyer Road, Thirunakkara North, Kottayam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.