Kerala is naturally blessed with the magnificent Western Ghats in the east, the Arabian Sea in the west and a scenic grid of 44 rivers! Situated in southern India, it is replete with spellbound beauty and unmatched warmth. No wonder then, that Kerala is one of the top tourist destinations in Asia.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort
Panoramic Sea Resort
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur .
- Prices are per person based on 2 people occupying 1 double/twin room & travelling Together
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01: Cochin - Munnar
- Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport
- assistance, Transfer to Munnar. Munnar, the picturesque hill
- stations in India is situated at the confluence of three mountain
- streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea
- plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and
- holiday facilities make this destination a popular resort town.
- Munnar is home of Nilgiri Tahrs, an endangered species of wild
- goat. On arrival, check in to the hotel with rest of the day to spend
- as you please- either relaxing or exploring tea city. Overnight at
- the at Hotel in Munnar
Day 02 : Munnar
- You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing
- tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque
- colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo
- opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit
- to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural
- habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam,
- Kundala lake, Exho point, Blossom park. If interested you can
- have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market .
- Overnight at Hotel
Things to see and do
Munnar is always synonymous to tea plantation. A trip to Munnar will be incomplete without having a visit to these tea plantations. Munnar is a place known for its beautiful ...
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Kundala is a picturesque place, about 20 km from Munnar on the way to Top Station. It is at a height of 1700 meters above sea level. It is located at a distance of 20 ...
Day 03: Munnar - Thekkady
- After breakfast, drive to Thekkady. The very sound of the word
- Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of
- hills and spice scented plantations. In the Periyar forest of
- Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India, and spread
- across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns
- that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks.
- Evening enjoy theboating at the periyar lake. Overnight at resort in
Things to see and do
Periyar Tiger Reserve, Thekkady, is an example of nature's bounty, with great scenic charm, rich bio diversity and providing veritable visitor satisfaction. Sprawled over an ...
The Periyar Lake lies at the heart of the sanctuary, which is a veritable paradise for all wildlife lovers. Situated within the boundaries of the Western Ghats in the southern...
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04 : Thekkady To Kumarakom
Things to see and do
Travel from Thekkady to Kumarakom
Day 05 : Kumarakom To Alleppey
Travel from Kumarakom to Alleppey
Day 06 : Departure To Cochin Airport/railway Station
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort (3 star)
Cheepunkal, Kavanattinkara - 686563, Kumarakom
Panoramic Sea Resort (3 star)
Near Kadalpalam, Beach Road - 688012, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.