Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation. There are many fascinating elements that make Kerala a good tourist spot. It is the state which is famous for its beaches, placid backwaters and the houseboats hotels accommodations, the traditional martial arts, the wonderful resorts, water sports, traditional boat racing, ayurvedic massages, unique dances and folklore and the many structural marvels created by man.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Quilon Beach Hotel
Abad Green Forest
Ambadys Falling Waters Resort
SAJ Earth Resort
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive And Transfer To Kollam
Day 2: Kanyakumari Day Trip Or Thenmala And Pallaruvi Waterfalls
- After breakfast visit Kanyakumari, 3 hour drive each way and you reach the tip of India, only Place where you can view Three Coloured Water. Three Major Water Bodies meet at Kanyakumari. Green Colored water of Bay of Bangal. Blue Colored Water of Indian Ocean and Brown colored water of Arabian Sea meet at Thiruvalluvar and the experience of blowing wind is amazing. Must visit place is Vivekanand Rock Memorial and you may also visit Gandhi Memorial, Wax Statue nearby. Depart for Resort latest by 17:00 hrs. Overnight at Q Resort. Or visit Thenmala Eco Sanctuary for Adventure Activities and Pallaruvi Waterfalls
- Note: For this sightseeing Rs 1,000/- will be additional on selecting either of the itinerary. Overnight at Kollam.
Day 3: Kolam To Alleppey
- After breakfast transfer to Backwater Resort - Soma Kerala Palace.
- En-route visit to Bird Sanctuary. Relax at Resort Swimming Pool of this small Island surrounded by water on all sides. Tip: If u wish to opt for Ayurveda Massages this is the best place.
Travel from Kollam to Alleppey
Day 4: Alleppey To Thekkady
Travel from Alleppey to Thekkady
Day 5: Thekkady To Munnar
Travel from Thekkady to Munnar
Day 6: Munnar Sightseeing
Day 7: Munnar To Kochi
Travel from Munnar to Kochi
Day 8: Wonder-la Adventure Park And Departure
The Quilon Beach Hotel (5 star)
Beach Rd, Thamarakulam - 691006, Kollam
P.O, Nehru Trophy Boat Race Finishing Point Stadium, Finishing Point Road, Thathampally, Alappuzha - 688013, Alleppey
Abad Green Forest (3 star)
Opposite RC Church, Thekkady Junction, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Ambadys Falling Waters Resort (3 star)
Kurisupara Kallar Mangulam Road Mangulam Road, Kallar - 685611, Munnar
SAJ Earth Resort (5 star)
Cochin International Airport SAJ Junction, Nedumbassery - 683572, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.