Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation. There are many fascinating elements that make Kerala a good tourist spot. It is the state which is famous for its beaches, placid backwaters and the houseboats hotels accommodations, the traditional martial arts, the wonderful resorts, water sports, traditional boat racing, ayurvedic massages, unique dances and folklore and the many structural marvels created by man.
Kerala Best Package2N Kollam , 1N Alleppey , 1N Thekkady , 2N Munnar and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
The Quilon Beach Hotel (5 star)
Beach Rd, Thamarakulam - 691006, Kollam
P.O, Nehru Trophy Boat Race Finishing Point Stadium, Finishing Point Road, Thathampally, Alappuzha - 688013, Alleppey
Abad Green Forest (3 star)
Opposite RC Church, Thekkady Junction, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Ambadys Falling Waters Resort (3 star)
Kurisupara Kallar Mangulam Road Mangulam Road, Kallar - 685611, Munnar
SAJ Earth Resort (5 star)
Cochin International Airport SAJ Junction, Nedumbassery - 683572, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.