The state of Kerala stretches along the Malabar coast in southern India. Kerala is a land of natural beauty with a varying countryside ranging from the ghats to the backwaters. Kerala is home to sprawling plantations and paddy fields, Ayurvedic treatments, enchanting art and culture, exotic cuisine Kerala offers a unique experience. In Kerala explore the beaches of Kovalam and Poovar and Kumarakom or take in the sights in Cochin or Kochi, Allepey and Thekkady.
Kerala Essence2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC vehicle
- Driver bata, fuel cost, toll and parking charges
- Airport or railway station transfers
Bell Mount Resorts (3 star)
N.H. Road, Old Munnar, Idukki Dist - 685 612, Munnar
Periyar Meadows (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Arcadia Regency (3 star)
N.H 47, Near Iron Bridge Madurai Road, Sea View Ward - 688001, Alleppey
Hotel Grand Seasons (3 star)
Chittoor Rd, Karikkamuri, Shenoys, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.