Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation. With its laid-back beach scene, swaying elephant rides and gentle houseboat cruises along tropical backwaters, There are many fascinating elements that make Kerala a good tourist spot. Of them the thick forests with coconut trees allure many people all over the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Spice Country Resort
Hotel S.N International
Santos King Houseboats
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur .
- Prices are per person based on 2 people occupying 1 double/twin room & travelling Together
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Cochin And Transfer To Munnar
- Arrive Cochin airport / railway station, greetings and airport
- assistance, Transfer toMunnar. Munnar, the picturesque hill
- stations in India is situated at the confluence of three mountain
- streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Sprawling tea
- plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes, trekking and
- holiday facilities make this destination a popular resort town.
- Munnar is home of Nilgiri Tahrs, an endangered species of wild
- goat. On arrival, check in to the hotel with rest of the day to spend
- as you please- either relaxing or exploring tea city. Overnight at
- the at Hotel in Munnar
Day 02 : Munnar Sightseeing Tour
- You will be taken for a sight seeing tour of Munnar. Sightseeing
- tour around Munnar takes one to tea gardens where picturesque
- colonial towns and meandering mountain streams present photo
- opportunities galore. You will be taken for a visit
- to Rajamalai where you can watch Nilgiri Tahrs in their natural
- habitat. You will also be visiting the nearby Mattuppetty Dam,
- Kundala lake, Exho point, Blossom park. If interested you can
- have a boating in the lake. Later scroll at the local market .
- Overnight at Hotel
Day 03 : Munnar To Thekkady
- After breakfast, drive to Thekkady. The very sound of the word
- Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of
- hills and spice scented plantations. In the Periyar forest of
- Thekkady is one of the finest wildlife reserves in India, and spread
- across the entire district are picturesque plantations and hill towns
- that hold great opportunities for treks and mountain walks.
- Evening enjoy theboating at the periyar lake. Overnight at resort in
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 04 : Thekkady To Alleppey
- Morning after breakfast, check out hotel, transfer to houseboat at
- Alleppey. Enjoy the houseboat cruise through Vembanad lake,
- the biggest backwater stretch in Kerala and through the narrow
- canals of Alleppey. Houseboat cruise through the serene
- backwater stretches of gives an idea of the beauty of backwaters.
- Overnight stay in houseboat.
- (Generally we serve Kerala Food. If your require any special meals
- like main food in north Indian or food without spice etc, it has to
- be informed in advance. A/c Will Work from 8 PM - 6 AM except
- Gold gatagory Houseboat will work as required)
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 05 : Alleppey To Kovalam
- After breakfast checkout hotel, transfer to Kovalam. ,On arrival at
- Kovalam check into hotel. Kovalam is an internationally
- renowned beach destination. Kovalam has been a favorite haunt of
- tourists for decades. Rest of the day to explore the beach.
- Overnight at hotel in Kovalam
Travel from Alleppey to Kovalam
Day 06 : Kovalam Sightseeing Tour
- After breakfast, have city tour of Trivandrum –
- visit Sree Padmanabha SwamiTemple, the foremost attraction in
- Trivandrum Kuthira Malika Palace Museum,known for its
- Travancore style of architecture, Napier Museum, houses a rare
- collection or archaeological and historical artifacts, Sree Chitra
- Art Gallery,displays paintings and other exquisite works etc.
- Overnight at the hotel in Kovalam
Day 07 : Departure To Trivandrum Airport/railway Station
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Hotel S.N International
K.K Road, Kumily Thekkady - 685509 Kerala, India, Thekkady
Santos King Houseboats
Pathuvana Buildings, NH Bypass, Market Jn, Aluva, Kochi - 683101, Kerala,, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.