The high and rugged Western Ghats endow Kerala with a number of beautiful Hill stations. Expansive plantations of tea,coffee,rubber and fragrant cardamom, cinnamon, pepper and other spices for which Kerala is famous for, are cultivated on the slopes of these hill stations.Houseboat is one of the major tourist attraction of kerala backwaters.
Kerala Hill Station & Backwater Tour Package (16 Jun - ...2N Munnar , 2N Kumarakom and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Airport Transfer
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as applicable to the itinerary
- One Candle light dinner
- One honeymoon cake
- One time flower decoration
Leisure Inn - Le Celestium (3 star)
Near Tea County, colony road - 685 612, Munnar
Lake Palace Family Resort
Pallichira, Kumarakom P.O, Kottayam - 686563, Kumarakom
Diwans Court Hotel (3 star)
Divans Road, Pallimukku, Near Laxmi Hospital, Near Medical Trust Hospital, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.