Kerala is a destination which every nature-loving tourist would like to visit. It is the state which is famous for its beaches, placid backwaters and the houseboats hotels accommodations, the traditional martial arts, the wonderful resorts, water sports, traditional boat racing, ayurvedic massages, unique dances and folklore and the many structural marvels created by man.
Kerala Honeymoon Package1N Thekkady , 2N Munnar , 2N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Thekkady||1 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
|Thekkady||2 night(s)||Stay in camps/tents||Room only|
- A/c Indigo for all transfers
- Toll and parking fee
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
Birds Valley Resort (3 star)
Kunjithanni, Idukki - 685565, Munnar
503, Lakelands Buildings Near Pallathuruthy Bridge, A/C Rd, Sanathapuram P.O - 688 003, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.