Kerala, the god's own country is situated on the southwestern tip of India. Thiruvananthapuram or commonly known as Trivandrum is the cosmopolitan and capital city of Kerala.
Kerala Paradise2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers by private vehicle
- Return Economy Class Airfare Ex-hub
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Bellmount Resorts (3 star)
N H Road, Central, NH 49 - 685612, Munnar
Hotel S.N. International
K.K Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
Hotel Grand Seasons (3 star)
Chittoor Rd, Karikkamuri, Shenoys, Ernakulam - 682016, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.