Kerala enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought after tourist destinations in Asia. An equable climate, a long shoreline with serene beaches, tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters, lush hill stations and exotic wildlife, Waterfalls, Sprawling plantations and paddy fields are main attractions of Kerala.
Kerala Special Tour Package1N Kochi , 2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady , 1N Alleppey , 1N Kovalam and 1N Kanyakumari
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transportation and sightseeing by A/C Indica with good driver
- All driver allowance, toll parking Charges Included
Abad Pepper Route (3 star)
Near Fort Kochi Bustand, KB Jacob Road - 682001, Kochi
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Jungle Park Resorts (3 star)
Lake Road, Kumily Road - 685509, Thekkady
House Boat (Grandeur) (3 star)
Near Nerhu Trophy Finishing Point Alleppey, Finishing Point, Alleppey , Allepey , Kerala,688001, Alleppey
Hotel Sun World (3 star)
6/81-B, Kovalam Road - 629702, Kanyakumari
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.