Kerala, located on the south-western tip of India, enjoys unique geographical features that have made it one of the most sought-after tourist destinations in Asia. Fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala was selected by the National Geographic Traveller as one of the 50 destinations of a lifetime and one of the thirteen paradises in the world.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kochi - Non A/C Indigo
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Spring Dale Resort
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Return Transfer to airport / railway station.
- Private Non A/C Indigo from Cochin for all transfers and sightseeing as per the program
- 1 hour backwater ride on a private boat at Alleppey
Spring Dale Resort
Devikulam Circular Road, Devikulam - 685613, Munnar
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.