Kerala Holidays, the leading tours & travels in Kerala offers holiday packages at affordable price. Kerala is the most fascinating tourism destination in India. Kerala beckons each and every tourist to a wonderful holiday experience. Kerala, the southernmost state of India is known for its breath-taking waterfalls and exotic beaches. Welcome to Kerala, the land of coconuts, great backwaters, inland lakes and brackish lagoons.
Kerala Tour Package1N Kochi , 2N Munnar and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Radisson Blu Kochi
- Return Transfer From Cochin Airport.
- Hotels at all Location with Breakfast.
- Tata Indica A/c Car for Entire trip From Cochin to Cochin
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Radisson Blu Kochi (5 star)
Sahodaran Ayyappan Road, Ernakulam Junction - 682020, Kochi
Devonshire Greens (4 star)
Attukad Waterfall Road, Pallivasal P.O - 685612, Munnar
Miyyath Gandhi Junction Rd, Punnamada, Kottankulangara, Alappuzha, Kerala 688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.