Kerala Holidays, the leading tours & travels in Kerala offers holiday packages at affordable price. Kerala is the most fascinating tourism destination in India. Kerala beckons each and every tourist to a wonderful holiday experience. Kerala, the southernmost state of India is known for its breath-taking waterfalls and exotic beaches. Welcome to Kerala, the land of coconuts, great backwaters, inland lakes and brackish lagoons.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Transfer From Cochin Airport.
- Hotels at all Location with Breakfast.
- Tata Indica A/c Car for Entire trip From Cochin to Cochin
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Cochin Airport And Transfer To Hotel
- Our representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport and will drive you to Hotel
- Cochin, Check in at hotel . Later local sightseeing as desired.
Day 02 : Cochin - Munnar (140 Kms / 4 Hrs)
- After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Munnar which is called as Nature
- Lover's Paradise and is at 1800 mts above the sea level. Check in hotel and
- later Local sightseeing as desired.Overnight stay at hotel. Overnight at Munnar.
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 03 : Munnar
- After Break fast visit to Rajamalai Sanctuary. Mattupetty Dam for boating (Optional),
- Eco point. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Munnar.
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
Day 04 : Munnar- Allepey ( 5 Hrs Drive )
- After breakfast, Checkout from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey which has an
- immense natural beauty, also known as the "Venice of the East". It is famous for the
- backwaters, boat races, beaches, marine products and coir products. Check in on Elite
- Houseboat. Enjoy the day at Backwaters. Overnight on Houseboat
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 5 : Departure From Cochin Airport
Dream Cochin (5 star)
Sahodaran Ayyappan Road, Ernakulam Junction - 682020, Kochi
Devonshire Greens (4 star)
Attukad Waterfall Road, Pallivasal P.O - 685612, Munnar
Miyyath Gandhi Junction Rd, Punnamada, Kottankulangara, Alappuzha, Kerala 688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.