Kerala Holidays, the leading tours & travels in Kerala offers holiday packages at affordable price. Kerala is the most fascinating tourism destination in India. Kerala beckons each and every tourist to a wonderful holiday experience. Kerala, the southernmost state of India is known for its breath-taking waterfalls and exotic beaches. Welcome to Kerala, the land of coconuts, great backwaters, inland lakes and brackish lagoons.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Kochi
Day 02 : Kochi To Munnar
Travel from Kochi to Munnar
Day 03 : Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Lakkom Water Falls is tourist attraction located on the way from Munnar to Udumalaipettai. This falls is part of the Eravikulam stream, which is a part of Eravikulam National ...
Naimakkadu Water Falls is on the way to Rajamalai. It is the best place to enjoy with family and friends. It gives a memorable exprience. This place is ideal for both peace ...
Day 04 : Munnar To Allepey
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
Day 05 : Allepey To Cochin
Dream Cochin (5 star)
Sahodaran Ayyappan Road, Ernakulam Junction - 682020, Kochi
Devonshire Greens (4 star)
Attukad Waterfall Road, Pallivasal P.O - 685612, Munnar
Miyyath Gandhi Junction Rd, Punnamada, Kottankulangara, Alappuzha, Kerala 688006, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.