Kerala is a destination which every nature loving tourist would like to visit. This wildlife centre and scenic hill station in central Kerala gets visitors from the world over. The small state of Kerala, which accounts for just 1% of the ground mass, is regarded as one of the most beautiful state of India. Kerala is all about spending your time amid beautiful backwaters, visiting quaint churches and temples, indulging in Spa and Ayurveda therapies.
Kerala Tour Package2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 13 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Transfers by AC Indica
Westwood Riverside Garden Resort (3 star)
Aluva - Munnar Road, MSA Road - 685612, Munnar
Karar Gardens (3 star)
Kumily Thekkady, Bypass Road - 685536, Thekkady
Ostrich House Boat
Ostrich Cruiseline , Punnamada jetty starting point , Near Achayans Parking - 688001, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.