The state of Kerala stretches along the Malabar coast in southern India. Kerala is a land of natural beauty with a varying countryside ranging from the ghats to the backwaters. Kerala is home to sprawling plantations and paddy fields, Ayurvedic treatments, enchanting art and culture, exotic cuisine Kerala offers a unique experience. In Kerala explore the beaches of Kovalam and Poovar and Kumarakom or take in the sights in Cochin or Kochi, Allepey and Thekkady.
Kerala Tour packages2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 4 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Forest Haven Resort
Silver Crest Resort
- Pick up Cochin Railway station/ Airport and drop at Kochi airport/ railway station
- All local sightseeing in the same vehicle, every day after breakfast till sunset.
- Driver Bata & Fuel Cost.
- All applicable hotel/& service taxes.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Forest Haven Resort (3 star)
Vattayar Post Office, Mankula Road, Kallar - 685612, Munnar
Silver Crest Resort (3 star)
Thekkady Road, Kumily 685509, Thekkady
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.