Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure,culture and relaxation.With its laid-back beach scene,swaying elephant rides and gentle houseboat cruises alone tropical backwaters,you'll soon see why national Geographic Traveler voted Kerala one of its ten paradise Found.There are many fascinating elements that make Kerala a good tourist spot.
Kerala Tour Pakage2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Spice Country Resort
Lake Star Cruise
- All sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Dedicated A/C vehicle with driver cum guide from pick up till drop at Cochin Airport station/Airport.
- All Toll and Parking , Driver allowances
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Spice Country Resort (3 star)
Chithirapuram, Idukki - 685612, Munnar
Grand Thekkady (3 star)
Lake Road, Periyar - 685509, Thekkady
Lake Star Cruise
Lake Lands Building, Ac Road, Near Pallathurthy Bridge, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.