The state of Kerala stretches for 550 km along India’s southwest coast, divided between the densely forested mountains of the Western Ghats inland and a lush, humid coastal plain of rice paddy, lagoons, rivers and canals. Kerala is not just some backwaters and hill stations as it is usually advertised but it has so much more to offer.
Kerala Wonders2N Munnar , 1N Kumarakom and 3N Kovalam
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in AC vehicle
- Airport or railway station transfer
- All taxes, driver allowance, toll and parking charges included
Mountain Club (4 star)
Chinnakanal, Chinnakanal Suryanelli Road - 685618, Munnar
The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala Resort and Spa (5 star)
V 235 A1 to A54, Karottukayal Kumarakom, Kottayam 686 563, Kumarakom
Turtle On The Beach (5 star)
VPI/439, Beach Road, Kovalam
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.