Munnar is more than what you can expect. If you think of romanticism, serenity beholds beyond tranquility, if you think of idealism, nature endows you with godliness and when you think of some thrilling moments, destinations blazes away with imprudence. The very sound of the word Thekkady conjures up images of elephants, unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations and Alleppey is famous for its boat races, backwater holidays, beaches, marine products and coir industry.
Keralan Getaway2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Transfers by AC Indigo
Orchid Highlands Resort (4 star)
Chithirapuram Powerhouse Road, Chithirapuram - 685565, Munnar
Hotel Tigers Roare (3 star)
Near Entrance Gate, Kumily - 685536, Thekkady
Ostrich House Boat
Ostrich Cruiseline , Punnamada jetty starting point , Near Achayans Parking - 688001, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.