|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Clarks, Khajuraho
Built on a vast expanse of 18 acres of lush green gardens, Hotel Clarks Khajuraho is a recent development of the renowned Clarks Group of Hotels. This premier property is established on the banks of the beautiful river known as Khuddar. It lies in proximity to the railway station and airport making it easily accessible for guests. At Hotel Clarks Khajuraho, the Indian culture and hospitality seamlessly blends with contemporary facilities to ensure maximum comfort to its valuable guests. With the choice of 101 painstakingly designed rooms, overlooking the greenery or pool, the hotel offers unmatched hospitality and state-of-the-art amenities. All the rooms boast of plush decor and come with an inviting ambience that makes the stay memorable.
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
Facilities at hotel
- Air Conditioning
- Airport Transfer
- Children's Club
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Courts
- Baby Sitting
- Pets Allowed
- Coffee Shop
- Conference Facility
- Concierge Services
- Room Service
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.