Kodaikanal is South India's best known hill station and is situated amidst the sylvan settings of the Palani Hills in the Western Ghats. It is the popular honeymoon destination. The charming hills, lovely lakes, wooded slopes and gigantic trees of Kodaikanal attract plenty of tourists every year. This enchanting destination is known as the princess of hill station because of its lovable climate, mighty rocks, long stretched forest and meadows.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kodaikanal - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Silver Springs Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All sightseeing by mini bus
- All hotel transfers
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Kodaikanal
Upon arrival at Kodaikanal check into the hotel. Free day at tourist disposal. Night stay at Kodaikanal hotel.
Day 2: Kodaikanal Sightseeing
Departure to full day Jungle trek sightseeing of Kodaikanal. Night stay at Kodaikanal hotel.
Day 3: Departure
Departure to Bangalore. Tour ends.
Silver Springs Hotel (3 star)
5/27-2 Laws Ghat Road, Kodaikanal-624 101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.