There are few more refreshing Tamil Nadu moments than boarding a bus in the heat-soaked plains and disembarking in the sharp pinch of a Kodaikanal night or morning. It’s not all cold though; during the day the weather is positively pleasant, more reminiscent of deep spring than early winter.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
SV International Hotel
- Kms is calculating from garage to garage only
- Toll & Park
- Ac Indica for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Kodaikanal
Things to see and do
Palani Hills is one of the most frequented excursions from Kodaikanal. The Palani Hills form the eastern fringe of the mountainous Western Ghats. The hills form the watershed...
Day 2: Kodaikanal Sightseeing
Things to see and do
The Kodaikanal Pillar Rocks are made up of three massive granite rocks whose heights extend up to 400 feet. Sited 8 km from the lake tower, tourists can obtain a spectacular ...
Coakers Walk- If you wish to catch the scenic valleys, the best time to visit the place would be before 2PM. But if you want to watch snow-like clouds (only in winter) beneath...
To reach Dolphins nose at a distance of 8 kms from the bus stand, one has to follow the route specified here.There is an old road after crossing Pambar Bridge near levinge ...
Day 3: Departure
SV International Hotel (3 star)
Convent Road - 624101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.