Kodaikanal is one of the most popular and sought after holiday destination hill resorts in South India. This hill station stands 7200 feet above sea level and situated in upper Palani hills of the western ghats near Madurai in Tamil Nadu. Kodaikanal is also popularly known as the princes of Hill Stations.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kodaikanal - AC Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Silver Springs Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All sightseeing by mini bus
- Driver batta, parking, toll, airport parking and hotels taxes
- Intercity transfers by mini bus
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Kodaikanal
Upon arrival at Kodaikanal check into the hotel. Free day at tourist disposal. Night stay at Kodaikanal hotel.
Day 2: Kodaikanal Sightseeing And Departure
Check out and departure to Kodaikanal Sightseeing and same evening departure to Bangalore by 6 PM.
Silver Springs Hotel (3 star)
5/27-2 Laws Ghat Road, Kodaikanal-624 101, Kodaikanal
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.