The real heart of the city lies in its people. As well cities are more than just concrete. I have heard all my friends say Kolkata is so congested, there are people everywhere. I have only one thing to say to them. If you want a clean city go to Delhi, if you want a city full of rich and famous people go to Mumbai, if you want a tech-savvy city go to Bangalore but if you want a city with a soul you can’t look beyond any other city other than Kolkata.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Woodstock Rockstar Hotel
- Airport Transfers
- . Howrah Bridge*, Belur Math, Vivekananda Setu*, Dakshineswar Temple, GPO*, Writers Building*, Eden Garden Stadium*, St. Pauls Cathedral Church, Victoria Memorial Hall, Mother House & Birla Temple.
- Alternate Hotel : Standard Highland Woods, Deluxe - 1 Lovelock
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Kolkatta Airport
Day 2: Kolkata City Tour ( Part 1 )
Things to see and do
Howrah Bridge built in the times of the British Raj, this structure is often called one of the finest examples of engineering till date.Even though the bridge is crowded with ...
The Belur Math Shrine in Kolkata is the headquarters of the Ramakrishna Mission, based on the religious movement founded in 1898 by Swami Vivekanada.The Swami was a longtime ...
Dakshineswar Kali Temple is a holi shrine Hindu temple located in Dakshineswar near Kolkata. Situated on the eastern bank of the Hooghly River, the presiding deity of the ...
Pareshnath Jain Temple is located in the north-east of Kolkata. The temple is decorated with mirrors, colored stones and mosaics made of glass. It has a beautiful garden ...
Day 3: Kolkata City Tour ( Part 2 )
Things to see and do
One of the major points of pilgrimage for devotees of Maa Kali and Lord Shiva, Kalighat is also one of the oldest areas in Kolkata. Legend has it that when Goddess Parvati's ...
Birla Mandir in Kolkata, India, is a Hindu temple on Asutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Ballygunge, built by the industrialist Birla family. This temple is open in the morning from 5....
The Missionaries of Charity's Motherhouse can be entered from the first alley north of Ripon St. Pilgrims arrive here regularly to pay homage at Mother Teresa's large, sober ...
The Indian Museum is the largest museum in India and has rare collections of antiques, armour and ornaments, fossils, skeletons, mummies, and Mughal paintings. It was founded...
Day 4: Departure To Airport
Woodstock Rockstar Hotel (3 star)
22, Circus Ave, Kolkata, West Bengal 700017, Kolkata
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.