Bangkok, capital of Thailand and one of Asia's most dynamic cities, is the heart and soul of the country. This frantic and steamy tropical city offers surprises at every turn. Gleaming skyscrapers, glittering temples, colourful street markets, sophisticated shopping malls, bustling nightlife, and a vibrancy which reflects the incredible economic growth of the last few years.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Resort Krabi Ao Nang Beach
Marvel Hotel Bangkok
- Airport transfer as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat in Coach basis
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary on Seat In Coach basis
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive Krabi
- Welcome to the Amazing Kingdom of Thailand! On arrival in Krabi, you will be welcomed by your Ease
- My Trip representative and transferred to your hotel in Krabi.
- Located on southern Thailand's east coast, 800 kilometres south of Bangkok, Krabi is an area of
- outstanding natural beauty.
- Krabi, Thailand.In the afternoon, enjoy the city tour of Krabi. Getting around Krabi town, Tiger Cave
- Monastery, Gastropod Fossil, Nopparat Thara Beach: Browse the local market, center of Krabi town
- life. Visit Tiger Cave Monastery, situated in the heart of a lush hill forest. Then on to the Shell Fossil
- Cemetery, where 40 million-year-old fossil shells have formed giant slabs jutting into the sea and finally
- to exquisite the National Park. " Nopparat Thara Beach".
Things to see and do
This temple complex not only serves as a religious site for the monks who live and worship there, but also features a maze of natural caves in an overgrown jungle valley ...
Day 02 : Krabi
Day 03 : Krabi - Bangkok
- Travel from Krabi to Bangkok by flight on your own.
- On arrival in Bangkok airport transfer to hotel in Bangkok; one of the most cosmopolitan, contrasting
- and, above all, compelling of Asian cities. A steamy, pulsating, yet smiling metropolis of more than ten
- million - A cultural phenomenon, shopping heaven and tourist treasure.
- Bangkok, Thailand
Travel from Krabi to Bangkok
Fly Krabi to Bangkok
Taxi to Phuket, fly to Bangkok Don Muang
Day 04 : Bangkok
- Half Day City and Temple Tour of Bangkok with visit to the Gems Gallery (Seat in Coach).
- This morning discover the unique beauty of Bangkok on a City and Temple tour with visit to Gems
- Gallery. You will visit two of Bangkok's finest temples. Wat Traimit houses a striking 3-meter tall Golden
- Buddha image - a gleaming, 5-ton figure of solid gold. Wat Benjabophit is famous for its elegant white
- marble facade and Buddha images lining the cloister walls behind the main chapel.
Things to see and do
Day 05: Depart Bangkok Depart Bangkok
Holiday Inn Resort Krabi Ao Nang Beach (4 star)
123 Moo 3, Ao Nang Beach, Muang, Aonang Beach - 81000, Krabi
Marvel Hotel Bangkok (4 star)
30, Sukhumvit Road, Soi 22, Klongtoey, Sukhumvit, Bangkok, Thailand 10110, Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.