The initial entry point to Kullu Manali Circuit is from Chandigarh, India. Most of the stopovers and destinations lies on the National Highway No. 21. This highway originates from Chandigarh and ends at Manali. This path from Chandigarh to Manali followed by National Highway No 21. is the Kullu Manali Circuit.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Volvo Bus
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Free entry in discotheque one night during the stay
- 2 full day and 1 half day sightseeing
- Welcome Special Cake / Fruit Basket in a room once during the stay
- Welcome drink on arrival (non alcoholics)
- One candle light dinner
- Evening Tea with Cookies
- Two Glasses of Milk every night
- 4th Night Complimentary on Room Only Basis(Subject to availability)
- Free usage of Gym
- Free use of games room (except billiards)
- 10% Discount on Laundry, food & beverages, Billiards & Pool
- All Taxes inclusive
Hotel Sitara International (3 star)
National Highway 21, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.