The land of sacred towns and divine serenity, Uttarakhand is situated in the northern region of India. Uttarakhand tours are marked nature’s luster in the most purified manner. The region where divinity appears to be omnipresent, Uttarakhand is ideally known as the ‘Devbhoomi’
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Himalaya Nainital (3 star)
Near Bus Stand, Mallital - 263002, Nainital
Near Ayurvedic Drug Factory, Sadar Bazaar Rd, Raneth, Ranikhet, Uttarakhand 263645, Ranikhet
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.