Famously called as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is blessed with unique geographical features and position. Thousands of tourists come to this beautiful land year after year to experience the matchless charm of its tranquil beaches, palm-fringed backwaters, swift-flowing rivers, blue lagoons, green laden hill stations, dense forests and exotic wildlife. Kerala is one of the thirteen paradises in the world.
Kumarakom – Kovalam - Alleppey - Premium1N Kumarakom , 2N Kovalam and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 8 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport or railway station transfers
- AC Indica for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
- taxes, Toll and Parking charges
Lakesong Punnamada (3 star)
Ammankari Road, Kumarakom, Indien, Kumarakom
Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel (5 star)
GV Raja Road, Samudra Beach, Kovalam Thiruvananthapuram - 695527, Kovalam
Love Shore Cruise
15/749, TharyilParambil, Zilla Court Ward, Thattampally P.O - 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.