Famously called as ‘God’s Own Country’, Kerala is blessed with unique geographical features and position. Thousands of tourists come to this beautiful land year after year to experience the matchless charm of its tranquil beaches, palm-fringed backwaters, swift-flowing rivers, blue lagoons, green laden hill stations, dense forests and exotic wildlife. Kerala is one of the thirteen paradises in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel
Love Shore Cruise
- Airport or railway station transfers
- AC Indica for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary
- taxes, Toll and Parking charges
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Cochin To Kumarakom
Day 2: Kumarakom To Kovalam
Travel from Kumarakom to Kovalam
Day 3: Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
Day 4: Kovalam To Alleppey
Travel from Kovalam to Alleppey
Day 5: Alleppey To Cochin Drop
Lakesong Punnamada (3 star)
Ammankari Road, Kumarakom, Indien, Kumarakom
Uday Samudra Leisure Beach Hotel (5 star)
GV Raja Road, Samudra Beach, Kovalam Thiruvananthapuram - 695527, Kovalam
Love Shore Cruise
15/749, TharyilParambil, Zilla Court Ward, Thattampally P.O - 688013, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.