|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Airport / Thivim station transfers
- Tea/Coffee maker replenished once a day
- Use of swimming pool in proper swimming attire
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Two half day sightseeing as per hotel itinerary with boat cruise
Located just about 8kms from Mapusa, this 3Star hotel offers contemporary hospitality, and is maintained with 25 tastefully furbished rooms. A scrumptious fare is served at the Ducks Pond, an al fresco restaurant and a choicest of Italian cuisine is on offer at the Hawks Eye, a terrace restaurant. There are also the Oysters, a 24hrs coffee shop and the Captain Eagles bar, ideal place to lounge with friends along with exotic concoctions that includes an array of straight and mixed drinks.
- 45 km from the airport
- 8 km from city center
- 29 km to the beach
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Swimming Pool
- Concierge Services
- Airport Transfer
- Baby Sitting
- Tennis Courts
- Air Conditioning
- Children's Club
- Coffee Shop
- Room Service
- Pets Allowed
- Conference Facility
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.